We met the Gaia GPS Offroad team at Overland Expo West last month, and were grateful when they asked us to share our story on their podcast. We recorded four days before crossing the border, so the interview captures Eric and my state of mind at a unique moment in time–a moment that is past and will never return.
Podcast host Wade May did the best interview prep we’ve ever experienced. He dug deep into our article and video archives to design interesting questions that made us think. The result was one of our favorite interviews to date, one that went much deeper than the topics we’re normally asked about.
Listeners will learn:
- How we decided to travel full-time by vehicle in 2014
- The businesses that supported our travel and how we managed them from the road
- All about our first home on wheels and how we didn’t know what we were doing
- What it’s like to be pregnant and have a baby as full-time travelers
- The story behind “Hourless Life” and what it means
- How we designed our family mission statement: Love. Explore. Study. Share.
- What a normal day looks like as a full-time overlanding family
- Why we chose a Jeep Gladiator to drive around the world
- And so much more!
Hourless Life Interview
Gaia GPS Offroad Podcast
Thank you to Gaia GPS for being our global navigation sponsor as we drive around the world.