What an unexpected privilege to be featured on Overland Journal Podcast! Watch to the end for Caspian’s charming podcast debut.
You can watch the interview on YouTube above.
I’ve been listening to Overland Journal Podcast since Episode 1 in 2019. I’d been searching for high-quality podcasts about overlanding for more than a year. But there were very few at the time (our favorite was GHT Overland Podcast, which is now on hiatus).
So when Overland Journal Podcast launched, I was ecstatic. I went fangirl with an excited announcement on our blog. Little did I know we would be interviewed for Episode 52.
Through our conversation with Scott Brady, you’ll learn:
- Our individual histories before traveling together and how they prepared us for overlanding around the world
- How we got into overlanding after traveling full-time for four years
- What we learned from overlanding in a Jeep Wrangler and what changed when we moved into a Jeep Gladiator
- Why the Jeep Gladiator is the right global overlanding vehicle for us
- What it was like to be pregnant and give birth as a full-time traveler and what changed when Caspian was born
- How our son Caspian has been influenced by being a full-time traveler since birth
- What it’s like to work with gear sponsors and why we do it
- How I became a writer and why it’s a good fit for international travel
So many accomplished individuals have been interviewed for Overland Journal Podcast. Compared to them, our overland travel seems miniscule. But we do have a lot to share about full-time travel and international travel with a young child.
I want to empower parents to overland with their children, and I’m grateful to Scott for spending as much time talking about this topic as he did. Overlanding isn’t only for singles and couples. In fact, seeing the world through a child’s eyes is one of the most beautiful things you can experience in life.
Enjoy this episode on YouTube or the podcast platform of your choice. And if you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to ask in a comment.
Leave a Reply